badge

quarta-feira, outubro 10

Religião

Quit my job this morning said forever
I would hold my head up high
Cause I need metal in my life
Just like an eagle needs to fly

So I walked outside into the street
From a hall I heard thunder and screams
I walked inside so I could hear
And the guy beside me gave me a beer

He had his fist up in the air
And called me brother said my friends
Are over there

Die for Metal - Manowar.

Esta letra diz tudo sobre quem gosta e vive este tipo de música. Ontem foi mais uma grande noite! As mesmas caras, que por vezes fazem quilómetros para chegar, ansiosas por mais uma "missa". No fim fazem-se os comentários, bebem-se umas cervejas, trocam-se uns abraços e uns apertos de mão e espera-se pela próxima reunião. Até breve...

Jagermusic.com - Bands, MP3s, Concerts, Photos, Videos, Recipes, and More